i am trying to apply for my pin please help
- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, , use the link “Click Here “ To Apply for your PIN and/or Submit Online Returns.
- Choose either New Taxpayer (if you don’t have a PIN) or existing taxpayer(if you already have a PIN)
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix (*) then confirm correctness and submit.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN number, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the PIN, password and security stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice (six characters with 2 numbers) as instructed.
527/0%Last update: 2011-08-24 11:04
You cannot comment on this entry