- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, open Tax payer Registration link and on the right hand side under Online Services, click on Taxpayer Registration.
- Select New Taxpayer, in the next window select company, the next window select certificate registration number and key in the certificate registration number in the VALUE BOX and proceed TO VALIDATE.
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix then confirm correctness and submit.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the pin number, Password and Security Stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice which must be (Eight characters i.e Six letter and 2 numbers) as instructed.
- Choose Main Menu, Enquiry then Print your Taxpayer Registration Certificate. You may refer to the “Step by step guide” which is on the KRA portal
18309/5%Last update: 2009-09-30 16:20
You cannot comment on this entry