hi i need the pin application form
- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, open Taxpayer Registration link and on the right hand side under Online Services, click on Taxpayer Registration.
- Choose either New Taxpayer (if you don’t have a PIN) or Existing Taxpayer(if you already have a PIN)
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix (*) then confirm correctness of the data and submit. KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the PIN, Password and Security Stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice which must be Eight characters i.e Six letters and 2 numbers as instructed.
8916/2%Last update: 2010-01-26 09:35
You cannot comment on this entry