- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, open tax payer registration link and on the right hand side under Online Services, click on Taxpayer Registration.
- Choose either New Taxpayer (if you don’t have a PIN) or existing taxpayer(if you already have a PIN)
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix (*) then confirm correctness and submit.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN number, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the PIN, password and security stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice (six characters with 2 numbers) as instructed.
55076/14%Last update: 2011-02-03 15:28
You cannot comment on this entry