How do i print my PIN certificate online
- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, open Tax payer Registration link and on the right hand side under Online Services, click on Taxpayer Registration.
- Choose either Existing Taxpayer which will lead you to a window which will require you to input your mother’s first, middle or last name in the box, then SELECT GET SIGNATURE,
- If you get it right a page will open with some information about you,
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix then confirm correctness and submit. KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the pin number, Password and security stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice which must be (Eight characters i.e Six letters and 2 numbers) as instructed.
- Choose Main Menu, Enquiry then Print your Taxpayer Registration Certificate. You may refer to the “Step by step guide” which is on the KRA portal
23597/6%Last update: 2010-04-01 14:12
You cannot comment on this entry