Customs Services

ID #3987

I misplaced my KRA pin certificate. How can I find a replacement. The number is A002197164.

  • Log onto, , use the link “Click Here “  To Apply for your PIN and/or Submit Online Returns.
  • Select get password  Existing Taxpayer
  • Input your PIN and check resident box
  • this will lead you to a window which will require you to input either your mother’s first, middle or last name , then SELECT GET SIGNATURE,
  • If you get it right a page will open with some information about you,
  • Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix  then confirm correctness and submit.
  • KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
  • Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the pin number, Password and Security Stamp then login.
  • Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice which must be (Eight characters i.e Six letter and 2 numbers) as instructed.
  • Choose Main Menu, Enquiry then Print your Taxpayer Registration Certificate. You may refer to the “Step by step guide” which is on the KRA portal

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2012-05-11 09:09
Author: support12
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Print this record Send to a friend Show this as PDF file
Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 1.53 out of 5 (100 Votes )

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry