I misplaced my KRA pin certificate. How can I find a replacement. The number is A002197164.
- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, , use the link “Click Here “ To Apply for your PIN and/or Submit Online Returns.
- Select get password Existing Taxpayer
- Input your PIN and check resident box
- this will lead you to a window which will require you to input either your mother’s first, middle or last name , then SELECT GET SIGNATURE,
- If you get it right a page will open with some information about you,
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix then confirm correctness and submit.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the pin number, Password and Security Stamp then login.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice which must be (Eight characters i.e Six letter and 2 numbers) as instructed.
- Choose Main Menu, Enquiry then Print your Taxpayer Registration Certificate. You may refer to the “Step by step guide” which is on the KRA portal
30939/8%Last update: 2012-05-11 09:09
You cannot comment on this entry